Saturday, March 27, 2010

"The alcohol incident" - Kid Stories.

My husband, a friend, my 3 year old son and I went to a mexican restaruant one day. This particular place didn't serve alcohol, but allowed us to bring in our own. Of course, margarita's are a prime choice of drink with Mexican food, but unfortunately very enticing to a toddler with the green color and all. We were sitting in the middle of a crowd patiently waiting for a seat, when he asked me if he could try some. I quietly told him "No honey, this is alcohol. You can have your milk." He waited for a second before he went into full on cry and yelled in front of everyone "I DON'T WANT MILK! I WANT ALLLCCOOOOHOOLLLL!" I was embarassed!



                                                                                                                               -Gina from New Jersey

1 comment:

ap said...

Such a great story. I can picture it all-the screaming child, furious parents, and stunned restaurant patrons!

Related Posts with Thumbnails